Balancing Work and Children
Sometimes being a single parent feels like a 24/7 job. If done right it is the only job that will pay you dividends for the rest of your life. Deal with it, enjoy it and embrace it because your children are blessed that you have it. With that said we all still need to make a living and being there for your children and your work can at times be a very difficult balancing act. You will need the support of family, friends, neighbors, sitters and at times your current employer. Please click below to discover new ways to help you achieve success.
- Time Management and Attitude
- Are You Spending Enough Time With Your Family?
- 5 Key Strategies to Juggling Work and Family...with Ease
- The Power of Saying No
- Stop Wasting Time - Learn to Make Decisions Faster
- The Key To Maintaining A Fulfilled And Balanced Lifestyle
- Are You Losing Focus? Use These Time Management Tips To Get It Back
- What Every Parent Should Know
- Work At Home Mom? It Just Takes Confidence!
- Working at Home Means Knowing When to Say "No"
- Work And Personal Time - It's A Sign?
- Do Not Be Afraid To Ask For Help!
- Why Even Bother With Time Management?
- Keep Family Traditions Alive
- Attachment and Reciprocity in Family Life
- The Freelance Lifestyle - Perfect For Stay At Home Moms
- How Do You Work From Home with Children?
- The Tips, Skills, and Tools you Need to Negotiate Effectively
- Starting a Home Business Using the Internet
- Home Business Resource - What You Will Need To Start A Successful Business
- Starting A Home Based Business? - Avoid These 6 Costly Blunders
- What Business Coaches Do
- Starting An Internet Business While Taking Care Of Your Kids
- Do You Want to Work From Home? Here Is Why?
- Living a Balanced Life
- A Few Tips For Achieving A Balanced Lifestyle